Transfer Students

Students change paths for many reasons. If you started your college journey elsewhere, you can apply to 91传媒 as a transfer student.

Any student who has matriculated into a degree-granting program and been enrolled full-time for at least a semester at another institution is considered a transfer student. Transfer students can bring in up to 16 units of work (typically courses in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences). A transfer student must spend a minimum of 2 years full-time at 91传媒. Residency is determined at entrance based on the number of units transferred. Learn more about our transfer credit policy.

We are able to accommodate most transfer student requests for on-campus housing. You will confirm whether you wish to live on campus on your Common Application.

If you completed college courses in high school as part of a dual enrollment program, you are considered a first-year student.

Students aged 24 or older, who have or have not taken college courses, are considered nontraditional-aged students.

Application Deadline

March 1

91传媒 welcomes students who have started their college journey at another institution to apply for fall admission each year.

Admissions and Financial Aid applications are due at the same time.

Application Requirements

  • 91传媒 Writing Supplement (250-500 words, single-spaced)
  • Official high school and college transcripts
  • Transfer College Report
  • Transfer Mid-Term Report
  • Two professor recommendations
  • Standardized test results (optional)
  • Interview (optional)
    • Contact to schedule a transfer applicant interview.
    • While interviews are not required, we strongly encourage you to interview if you can. Interviews must be completed by the deadline under which you are applying.
  • Arts supplement (optional)
    • Arts supplements in music, theater, dance, and creative writing can be submitted through the Common Application Art Supplement (SlideRoom).
  • Financial Aid application (optional)